This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Bluehost is one of the most popular web hosting providers today. The Bluehost Login page is used by thousands of customers to access their accounts. Bluehost currently hosts nillions of domains, providing various products and services for businesses and organizations of all sizes. The Bluehost Login page is the customer's portal to various features such as domain hosting, unlimited disk storage, site builder, e-mail support, cPanel control panel and FTP access, website scripts, e-commerce options, multimedia solutions, and many other offerings provided by Bluehost. It is a service that is very helpful and convenient for business enterprises and organizations who need to have an active, efficient, and customer-friendly web presence. Many businesses do not have the logistics to keep IT professionals on staff, and rely on solutions and service providers such as Bluehost for their website needs. While the Bluehost Login page does provide a lot of valuable services to clients, one of the common customer complaints is how confusing the actual login procedure can be at times. New users may find themselves taking a lot of time looking for their login page amidst all the content and other pages. It does take a while for any one to get used to the login procedure for Bluehost. So what should you do to make the process much easier? You have come to the right place as we can assist you with this. On this page, we have posted a video tutorial showing you the easiest way to log in to your Bluehost account. If you prefer to follow the instructions in text form, the guide is also posted below the video. Also, on this page we have provided the instructions for resetting your Bluehost Login password, and a list of how to contact customer support for Bluehost in case you have problems with your account and need assistance.
Simple directions to log in to your Bluehost account:
1. Using your preferred Web browser, type in this direct URL for the login page: https://my.bluehost.com/cgi-bin/cplogin.
2. Once you are on the login page, you will see the Account Login area on the left side of the page. Enter your Domain or Username and your Password in the corresponding fields.
3. After you have provided your login credentials, click on the 'Login' icon. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
1. On your Internet browser, go to the direct login page (https://my.bluehost.com/cgi-bin/cplogin).
2. Click on the 'Forgot password?' link on the left side of the page, right below the Password field.
3. You will be redirected to another page. First, you will need to enter your Domain or Username in order to retrieve your password.
4. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete the password reset.
US Telephone Number - (888) 401-4678
Non-U.S. Telephone Number - 1 (801) 765-9400
1958 South 950 East
Provo, UT 84606